Milk thistle and Atrial flutter support group
A support group for people who take Milk Thistle and have Atrial Flutter.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Milk Thistle and have Atrial Flutter
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Was 30 pounds overweight that was really affecting tachycardia due to insulin spikes caused by bad eating. So far lost 20 pounds but working on right thoracic scoliosis exercises to help muscles adjust to lower weight on front (belly) .
- I am 65 Years old, about 5 years ago I discovered that vitamin D supplements were causing my heart to flutter.
- Pinklady66. I took Milk Thistle 175 mg for 2 days. Extreme lower limb pain. From my hip bones down to my toes. I was unable to sleep the first night and just thought it might be the weather. After taking it the second day--I knew. Muscle and Joint pain. I am 51 years old. I also take...
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled .I have history of kidney stones.I just read that flecanide cAN cause kideny desease I am a little concerned about this.I have been on flecanide for 1 month now
- Hello everyone. I was diagnosed with AF three months ago. I take a small amount of Zolpidem (3 mg does the trick) most nights to help fall asleep. I came across this group online and have decided to sign up. I will be having the heart `jump start` in a few weeks. Best, Paul
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Atrial Flutter (653 members)
- Support group for people who take Milk Thistle (84 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.