Mobic and Ischaemia support group
A support group for people who take Mobic and have Ischaemia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Mobic and have Ischaemia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi, my name is Sandy. I have spinal issues from my cervical to my lower spine and in desperate need to take antiflamtory meds. Had gastric bypass 2 1/2 years out. My entire body , joints are so painful. Have had many epidurals in cervical, thoraic and lower back but they no longer help with the pain.
- I’m 65 yo female who has been taking Mobic daily for three months for arthritis. My appetite has increased greatly since being on this medication. My husband has also been prescribed Mobic recently for Planter Fasciitis and has found that he too is constantly hungry.
- anyone have trouble with taking both.
- I've been taking ,Mobic 15mg for about 3 weeks and just noticed blood with bowel movement. Just like a hemorrhoid and that may be what it is? Scared after reading possible side effects.
- Since being on Norco and mobic i have really bad nightmares. Mostly about family dying or getting killed. Which medication does this if any?
Related support groups
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.