Motrin ib and Stupor support group
A support group for people who take Motrin Ib and have Stupor.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Motrin Ib and have Stupor
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I am a 68 year old woman who started taking Effexor XR 75 milligrams at about 55 years old and found it to be wonderful. Fixed my problem completely, but after about 3 - 4 years, started causing me states of catatonic stupor and ruined my life as I did not know it was the medication and my...
- I'm new to the group. I don't know how to get more support from doctors or other services. Thank you
- Hi, my nephew is in stupor for the last 3 days. Feeding is by nasal tube. However the formula milk is not absorbed by his stomach... will appreciate any views from members...
- Hi, my nephew is in stupor for the last 3 days. Will appreciate any views as to what will happen to him next..
- Hello, I have a nephew who is now in stupor due to cirrhosis. Will appreciate any views from group members
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Stupor (3 members)
- Support group for people who take Motrin Ib (2 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.