Motrin and Chest discomfort support group
A support group for people who take Motrin and have Chest Discomfort.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Motrin and have Chest Discomfort
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- hi i am rebekkah new to group how does this work dealing with pain spinal fusion nobody understands
- I have severe chest tightening after eating fresh avocado. Some nausea and diarrhea, but not nearly as intense at the chest pains. Starts less than hour after eating I. mid/lower front chest. Then also my back and around my rib cage until I’m in a lot of pain for several hours.
- Ive been on implanon for 18months now and it's really does brings a bunch of changes physically and emotionally. I gained so much weighth, melasma and acnes. My mood swing changes. Always irritable, experiencing headaches, nausea, chestpain, backpain and worst is anxiety! Now im planning to have...
- Hi, I am 83 and have been on Lisinopril Hctz for over 20 years with no side effects. My B/P suddenly elevated end of June and doctor ordered Amlodipine 2.5mg H.S.( bedtime) At first there were no side effects but on the second or third week my ankles and legs became very swollen, I also...
- What is the solution to chest pain and breathing problem after taking tumeric
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Chest Discomfort (361 members)
- Support group for people who take Motrin (11 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.