Mycophenolate mofetil and Deficiency - folic acid, folic acid deficiency support group
A support group for people who take Mycophenolate Mofetil and have Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Mycophenolate Mofetil and have Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I am taking Mycophenolate Mofetil for an overactive immune system which was causes skin rash.
- I have been on this drug for over 10 years as well as steroids. I take them for auto immune hepatitis. Lucky for me I don't suffer from side affects. Well none I am aware of
- I have a donor kidney and take Mycophenolate, will smoking marijuana once in awhile make the meds uneffective and hurt me ??
- I have started treatment with cellcept and prednisone for hypersensitivity pneumonitis four months ago. Am concerned about the side effects of cellcept and particularly loss of hair and blurry vision. I am on 1000 mg cellcept per day and am tapering off prednisone and am down to 15 mg per day...
- I'm 77 yr old male. Was prescribed the drug for allergy. Noticed hair falling out about 10 days after starting taking drug and stopped taking it. It's been about a month since I stopped taking it and hair is still coming out. Any information about when it will stop or if it ever will? Will hair...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency (5 members)
- Support group for people who take Mycophenolate Mofetil (57 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.