Nasonex and Restless legs syndrome support group
A support group for people who take Nasonex and have Restless Legs Syndrome.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Nasonex and have Restless Legs Syndrome
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Lawrence san diego have periodic leg movement which fatigues me so doc Rx gabapentin today
- I'm a grandma of twin boys, I only have one daughter. I have lots of experience with twins with autism. If you have any questions just ask.
- Has anyone experienced an increase in restless leg syndrome symptoms while taking Atorvastatin? My symptoms started occurring during the early afternoon with other symptoms such as sensitivity to light, headaches, head pressure, feeling of pressure building up in body and then I make an...
- Hi I’m Beck new to this sharing but am desperate as I feel so alone. I’ve had RLS for approx 5 years it has only been the last two years has any GP listened and started to try different drugs so I can get some good sleep, alongside RLS I have been given many antidepressants because I get very...
- Hi everyone, I am a 56 year old lady with severe RLS, which is now driving me to distraction. I can with the tingling sensations on my knees from as early as 10am. I am prescribed pramepexole 0.18mcg two at night along with 20mg amitriptyline at night, however because the RSL has become so...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Restless Legs Syndrome (397 members)
- Support group for people who take Nasonex (39 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.