Nasonex and Restless legs syndrome support group
A support group for people who take Nasonex and have Restless Legs Syndrome.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Nasonex and have Restless Legs Syndrome
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi I am Dennis I have restless leg syndrome it keep me up at a night any help
- Hello Groupies! My name is Roxann and I have severe RLS and carpel tunnel in both hands and legs!! I’m taking 1.5 mg of Mirapex including .75 additional. This is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to deal with in my life!!! I don’t know how I can stand any more any longer!!! Help!!😢
- Hello want to learn about Mirapex and concussion Than you
- I'm a sufferer of some horrible side effects from Nasonex, including this horrible side effect. I just want to know how soon before these side effects disappear! I quit taking Nasonex this Monday after searching and discovering the cause of all the horrible things that have descended upon me...
- I am taking clairiton and nasonex recently. I take blood pressure medicine. The last 2 days my blood pressure has gone nuts. Any thoughts?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Restless Legs Syndrome (381 members)
- Support group for people who take Nasonex (38 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.