Navelbine and Bone loss support group
A support group for people who take Navelbine and have Bone Loss.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Navelbine and have Bone Loss
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have severe osteoporosis and don't want to take Prolia. I am working with an Endo doctor and just finished a bunch of tests. I'll visit with her in me to work out a medication plan. My plan is to hopefully go on Evista to maintain bone density. My dexa scan indicates I am at - 3.5 for my spine...
- I have been taking Multaq for a little over a year, and bone loss test today revealed 4% to 9% hip bone loss.
- Will my blurred vision improve when I have finished my course of Navelbene
- diagnosed with UC since 2000 , taking 4 pentasa /day , meslamine bed time osteopenia , hair loss
- Prolia about one month now and all my teeth are aching what is this?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Bone Loss (22 members)
- Support group for people who take Navelbine (8 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.