Neulasta and Anosmia support group
A support group for people who take Neulasta and have Anosmia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Neulasta and have Anosmia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My name is Gina and am 51 years old. I had sinusitis or some upper respiratory virus and was put on doxycycline. 3 days on the drug I lost my sense of smell and taste of course. Its been over 3 months and my sense of smell is still very limited as is my taste. I had a medical doctor tell me...
- I lost my taste and smell 7 weeks ago. It was my 3rd day on azithromycin for a possible sinus infection. I saw an ENT who gave me steroids but to no avail. He ordered a CT scan of front two lobes of brain and sinuses. It was basically normal although he gave me augmentin and another round of...
- I woke up with laryngitis which progressed to bronchitis. It took weeks for me to recover however my arsenal of smell was and is still gone. A few weeks earlier I was started on norvasc g daily
- does anyone have afib and take neulasta after chemo? how did it affect you?
- Hi! I am having a hard time currently experiencing loos of smell and taste after taking this medication for only 2 days. I'd like to reach out for support!
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Anosmia (243 members)
- Support group for people who take Neulasta (37 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.