Nevirapine and Urticaria support group
A support group for people who take Nevirapine and have Urticaria.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Nevirapine and have Urticaria
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I'm a 68 years old female. Taking Xarelto 20 mg once a day, as I've auricular fibrillation (treated with amiodarone). After about 5 months treatment many little red dots appeared on my feet and hands. The don't itch, but they leave behind brownish marks. They seem to worsen with sun exposure.
- hi there ,has any one else had hives with depo ?i got them straight after shot and had them ever since and no longer on shot
- Fatigue, joint pain, headaches, nausea... now itchy welts!!
- I just found out that my hives were likely due to Celexa. I had been this med for 6 months ehen they started and never considered it as an issue, so I have spent 3 months trying to find the culprit. I have been on steroids as it was the only thing that stopped them. I am worried as I am due to...
- Took Accutane for about 4 months before stopping due to being sick and needing to take medicine. Developed Cold Urticaria(cold hives), an allergy to cold exposure, sometime after going off Accutane. Resulted in about all but one side effect which was pretty bad until I figured it out. I had...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Urticaria (76 members)
- Support group for people who take Nevirapine (2 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.