Nexplanon and Pain - breast support group
A support group for people who take Nexplanon and have Pain - Breast.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Nexplanon and have Pain - Breast
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi all. My name is Angela. I'm looking for guidance as I am struggling with major breast tenderness and it's been for about 2 weeks. I was on flagyl for a tooth abscess just before that, for 3 days, and also about 2 months ago. Read some scary stuff about this antibiotic and now I'm really...
- Hi, I've only had 2 Xolair injections but I've noticed that my breasts and upper abdomen are incredibly tender. Is there a connection between the Xolair and my symptoms? Anyone else had this issue? Thank you!!
- I'm new to insulin injections. I am suddenly feeling breast pain. Just had my mamo but results are not back yet Breast exam appeared healthy. I am wondering if insulin could cause the pain in my breasts
- Hi all, My name is Marlayne and I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. First diagnosed in 1996 with stage 0 DCIS. 19 lymph nodes removed and a total mastectomy. Good for 20 years. 2016 diagnosed with stage 4 to the bones. I started Prozac 5 mg 3 weeks ago. Then 10 mg for the last 3 weeks....
- I am on nexplanon and Paroxetine and have terrible mood swings, loss of libido and weight gain. Need to know who else suffers?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Pain - Breast (192 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (213 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.