Nifedipine and Dacryoadenitis acquired support group
A support group for people who take Nifedipine and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Nifedipine and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I am a 41 year old female. I have had capillaritis for about 2 years. I have been to a dermatologistand he confirmed that it was capillaritis. The only part of it that bothers me is the look of the skin after the blood disperses. The brown orange skin. Plus now it’s moving up my legs. I am not...
- I have taken escitalopram for years and it keeps in a stable place. After one week of Nifedipine, I feel as though I am slipping into a depressed state. Is it possible they are not interacting well?
- HI MY NAME IS MIKE ASKEW MY KIDNEY DOCTOR HAS PRESCRIBED THAT I TAKE ER 90 MG NIFEDIPPINE 24 HR FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AVERAGE BETWEEN 200 AND 230 OVER 70 TO 80 AND I HAVE KIDNEY DISEASE AND ANEURYSM ON MY ARTERY GOING TO THE KIDNEY AND I JUST HAD 4 STINTS PLACED IN MY LEFT CAROTID ARTERY...
- Does nifidine cause acid reflux
- Hello. I am42 years old and 35 weeks pregnant. I was put on nifedipine 3 weeks ago and the pain in my bones is so excruciating, I can barely stand on my own. Has anyone else had this experience?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- Support group for people who take Nifedipine (85 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.