Ofloxacin and Buerger's disease support group
A support group for people who take Ofloxacin and have Buerger'S Disease.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Ofloxacin and have Buerger'S Disease
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Short term use early anxiety onset stopped bit freaked out
- Can ofloxacin be given with nitrofuratoin?
- I have chronic UTI and now have an enlarged prostate. My doctor recommended Offloxin for UTI and my urologists recommend alpha blocker silodosin (Rapaflow) for my enlarged prostate. Can I take these two together?. The two doctors don't seem to have any opinion on this point. tjjohn
- I live in Canada. Buerger's is pretty isolating and so rare I guess that I'm on my on when dealing with "strange occurrences" as my Doc called my Hair loss, screaming pains, crushing pain, razorblade pain, black lines in toe nails, stabbing chest pains, pitting in my shins...omgoodness I can...
- In last month, My father had taken Ofloxacin for 10 days, total 20 tablets. Two days back he did his CBC, Platelet count was 30k. Yest we checked again, it was 38k. During one day he had all natural treatment, like papaya, lemon juices and all..Today again platelet count is 36k. We are getting...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Buerger'S Disease (2 members)
- Support group for people who take Ofloxacin (12 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.