Omnaris and Confusion support group
A support group for people who take Omnaris and have Confusion.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Omnaris and have Confusion
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- cancer sure sucks had no idea what I was getting into have an IV port, love it! trouble driving and walking now had bronchiospasm attack, think the Eloxatin caused it, sensitivity to cold is awful!! had eloxatin accumulate under medical alert bracelet and it blistered my...
- I have been taking synthroid for 15 years now, my MD recently changed my med to Armour. I've been taking it for about a week now. Within this week I have felt confused with a fog brain and slow to answer questions or have a normal conversation. Has anyone else had this problem?
- Took my first dose of Breo this morning. Mild confusion followed within an hour or so. Does it go away with subsequent doses?
- Hi I’m on day 8 if chantix, I take medication for high blood pressure. I’m a 48 yr old female. I’m noticing how confused I’m gettiing. Does this feeling go away?
- Hi. My 83 yr, old mother has been taking Digoxin for several weeks, and has experienced severe nausea, as well as major confusion. She has been hospitalized a second time as a result of the nausea. The levels of Digoxin were just above normal, so she was admitted for observation until the levels...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Confusion (125 members)
- Support group for people who take Omnaris (8 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.