Ortho evra and Urticaria support group
A support group for people who take Ortho Evra and have Urticaria.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Ortho Evra and have Urticaria
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My daughter is 11 years old and she is suffering from urticaria from last 7 weeks after tonsilitis. No idea how to get rid of it.
- I'm a 68 years old female. Taking Xarelto 20 mg once a day, as I've auricular fibrillation (treated with amiodarone). After about 5 months treatment many little red dots appeared on my feet and hands. The don't itch, but they leave behind brownish marks. They seem to worsen with sun exposure.
- Hi everyone! Just trying to figure out why I have been feeling so tired/exhausted. Only link I can think of is the Ortho Evra patch... Anyone else experience this?
- hi there ,has any one else had hives with depo ?i got them straight after shot and had them ever since and no longer on shot
- Fatigue, joint pain, headaches, nausea... now itchy welts!!
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Urticaria (78 members)
- Support group for people who take Ortho Evra (5 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.