Paracetamol and Amputation support group
A support group for people who take Paracetamol and have Amputation.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Paracetamol and have Amputation
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My periods are both heavy and incredibly painful. Additionally they cause me nausea which sometimes leads to me vomiting and lightheadedness which can sometimes result in me fainting although this is fairly easy to identify and stop in most cases. I’ve been prescribed two 500mg tablets of...
- I experience very painful and heavy periods. My doctor prescribed be tranexamic acid to take 1000mg 3 times a day for 4 days at the start of my period to thin the blood and to hopefully help with my other menstrual problems which are nausea which sometimes leads to physically vomiting and...
- Hi. I am a 54 year old lady with chronic back pain. I take paracetamol at bedtime every night to help the back pain that comes on with being still overnight. I am also menopausal and used to suffer with hot flashes during the day and sometimes at night. I had got these symptoms control by...
- I took 2 panadol actifast and had my lip swelled.
- I had taken 12 paracetamols at a go when I was 13 and I started seeing signs of Psoriasis on the scalp sometime after that incident. I am 35 now and have experienced 90% body coverage of Plaque Psoriasis, Guttate Psoriasis, Inverse Psoriasis, and new addition of Psoriatic Arthritis (PSA) for...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Amputation (4 members)
- Support group for people who take Paracetamol (96 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.