Paracetamol and Amputation support group
A support group for people who take Paracetamol and have Amputation.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Paracetamol and have Amputation
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi. I am a 54 year old lady with chronic back pain. I take paracetamol at bedtime every night to help the back pain that comes on with being still overnight. I am also menopausal and used to suffer with hot flashes during the day and sometimes at night. I had got these symptoms control by...
- I took 2 panadol actifast and had my lip swelled.
- I had taken 12 paracetamols at a go when I was 13 and I started seeing signs of Psoriasis on the scalp sometime after that incident. I am 35 now and have experienced 90% body coverage of Plaque Psoriasis, Guttate Psoriasis, Inverse Psoriasis, and new addition of Psoriatic Arthritis (PSA) for...
- I was sent for a routine blood check was diagnosed with a vitamin D deficiency had 12 week course of vitamin , had another blood check was diagnosed with Polycythemia Vera are the 2 connected , I’m 62 yrs old female living in Kent England
- Hoping you can help , are you able to take painkillers such a ibuprofen when taking doxycycline 100mg to treat chlamydia? Is it safe ? Will it affect my treatment ?
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyParacetamol and Amputation
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.