Phentermine hydrochloride and Intervertebral disc degeneration support group
A support group for people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride and have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride and have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to sharing and learning better ways to manage pain. As I grow older it seems to get more challenging. After 20 plus years of ulcerative colitis, I developed degenerative disc disease and a few years after that fibromyalgia. I was told that the many regiments...
- I have had fibromyalgia and back problems for the last 15 years. I live with pain and am good at taking care of myself. However, fibro has robbed me of my old life of working, hiking, yard work, and anything else that takes energy. I struggle with the depression that accompanies fibro, but I...
- I just want to c if its safe and how well did a person taking these meds lose weight.
- I am about to start taking apple cider vinegar with duromine. Had anyone else tried? Will the vinegar stop the duromine from working?
- I have been looking for a unifying factor that was the cause of my ever-increasing disc issues, which prior to today, I was thinking was due to an antibiotic. What I realized is that the only drug I started taking before my first disc issues was Prevacid. It started with neck nerve issues in...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (19 members)
- Support group for people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride (70 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.