Phentermine hydrochloride and Intervertebral disc degeneration support group
A support group for people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride and have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride and have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I just want to c if its safe and how well did a person taking these meds lose weight.
- I am about to start taking apple cider vinegar with duromine. Had anyone else tried? Will the vinegar stop the duromine from working?
- I have been looking for a unifying factor that was the cause of my ever-increasing disc issues, which prior to today, I was thinking was due to an antibiotic. What I realized is that the only drug I started taking before my first disc issues was Prevacid. It started with neck nerve issues in...
- Does taking phentermine and Garcinia Cambogia really works together. I walk ,jog, and exercise daily at least 5 times a week
- I was just googling if it is safe to take the 2 medications. Any thoughts or comments? Has anyone seen a dramatic change in weight loss?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (16 members)
- Support group for people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride (68 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.