Plaquenil and Paronychia support group
A support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Paronychia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Plaquenil and have Paronychia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I'd like to learn more about Plaquenil use with osteoarthritis!
- I was originally put on plaquenil for ra but after going for a second opinion the rheumatologist said I don't have ra I have osteo arthritis so he took me off the plaquenil now about 1 1/2 week later my knee is much worse, so I am putting myself on plaquenil again. I would appreciate any new...
- My name is Leslie. I'm 60 yrs old and diagnosed with Hashimotos Thyroiditis in 2012, high blood pressure and recently tested positive for a mixed connective tissue disease most likely sjogrens . I've been dealing with symptoms for years but recently become worse. The dr just prescribed Plaquenil...
- Hi. I have been taking Plaquenil for about two years since I was diagnosed with lupus, Mctd, Shogruns and Reynauds. Hashelped joint pain and fatigue
- Hi. Starting these two Drugs tomorrow. How far apart is it safe to take these? 4 hrs??
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Paronychia (7 members)
- Support group for people who take Plaquenil (326 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.