Potassium citrate and Pain support group
A support group for people who take Potassium Citrate and have Pain.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Potassium Citrate and have Pain
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have significant pain relief while taking phentermine and would like to find out more about others that are experiencing the same thing.
- I started taking potassium citrate for Utica acid kidney stones. I walk 6 miles a day and the weather has been hot and humid I started developing a rash on my abdomen and thighs. I don’t know if it’s a heat rash or a rash caused by the potassium citrate. Anyone have this experience?
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- Hello- I was prescribed potassium citrate a few months ago for my reoccurring kidney stones. I also Have MS. My depression has gotten so bad and I wonder if it’s from this medication.
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Pain (204 members)
- Support group for people who take Potassium Citrate (27 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.