Pravastatin sodium and Lipodystrophy acquired support group
A support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium and have Lipodystrophy Acquired.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Pravastatin Sodium and have Lipodystrophy Acquired
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I am 69 and have had a few uti's....since I have been on pravastatin I have had one after another ...... Been on augmentum for ten days and stopped pravastatin. Started back on pravastatin and now have uti symptoms!!!!
- Anyone experience blisters on pravastatin?
- Hi, I've thought all along the pravastatin was causing the blisters. Was told poison ivy, but I'm still having outbreaks! How long will this continue after I stop the meds?
- Just started taking these meds together
- Hi - my name group name is wineva. I have been taking a statin for at least 10 years and the most recent one is pravastatin. Over a period of five years I have been following increasing HYPERPIGMENTATION of my face, namely forehead and cheeks, which started out as very small brown spots,...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Lipodystrophy Acquired (6 members)
- Support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium (154 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.