Pravastatin sodium and Localized lymphadenopathy support group
A support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium and have Localized Lymphadenopathy.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Pravastatin Sodium and have Localized Lymphadenopathy
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Just started taking these meds together
- Hi - my name group name is wineva. I have been taking a statin for at least 10 years and the most recent one is pravastatin. Over a period of five years I have been following increasing HYPERPIGMENTATION of my face, namely forehead and cheeks, which started out as very small brown spots,...
- Hi, My name is Mary and I've been using pravastàtin for appx. 3 years and recently started trying to understand why I have such heavy pain in my chest and so hard to catch my breath.
- Tamoxifen restarted UTIs, was reduced by bladder control medication and didn't like possibility of clots. Started A 2 weeks ago. Bone density was tested a few years ago and was good. I eat and drink most of the calcium producers. No side effects so far.
- I'm just starting the drug Pravastatin and I have been on a magnesium drip for almost 2 years for fibromyalgia... I'm not very good with drugs... my doctor feels that it is genetic as I don't eat fats... I don't eat meat...my mom and dad both had cholesterol I have a sisters and two brothers...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Localized Lymphadenopathy (3 members)
- Support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium (152 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.