Prednisolone and Localised oedema support group
A support group for people who take Prednisolone and have Localised Oedema.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Prednisolone and have Localised Oedema
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have GC A and have been On Prednisolone for 6 months. My hair is now calling out. Will it grow back?
- Weight gain, will it ever end?
- Taken for 9 months, woke up with 3 broken ribs, went to the doctor who asked" your not still taking prednisone are you" reply, well you are still prescribing it. No you shouldn't be taking it this long. Within 2 years after the broken ribs I ruptured right ham string, left archilles tendon and...
- My father got hepatomegally after prednisolone treatment. What can I do to cure this condition
- PMR Prednisolone tapering Folliculitis on thighs and buttocks
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Localised Oedema
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone (60 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.