Prednisone and Dacryoadenitis acquired support group
A support group for people who take Prednisone and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Prednisone and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- After four weeks using topic latanoprost, Gh and testosterone I had varicela zoster virus reactivation.
- Its been 6 years i have yellow skin and skin atrophy and peeling of skin.
- I’m really just looking for support. I’m looking for what others are doing to control the mood swings and irritability.
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they found out about the lupus. It's totally changed my life. it's been very hard ajusting, but I thank God I'm still here. I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has had the same experience with...
- Hi I have been on citalopram 20 mg and mirtzapine 15 mg. for sleep for 1 month. Want to withdraw before it gets into my system too long but am afraid I will not sleep for days! Anyone experiencing this?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- Support group for people who take Prednisone (830 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.