Prednisone and Dacryoadenitis acquired support group
A support group for people who take Prednisone and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Prednisone and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I am a woman. 60 years old. I have taken two doses of prednisone. Each time I had multiple wild nightmares upon sleeping. Too the point of having to re-evaluate upon waking that they were not real. I am taking for long congestion from a cold.
- My name is Sat. I have been on prednisone for almost 2 years. My skin has wrinkled and is very dry. Any suggestions for things to do to help. Does it go away after stopping prednisone. Thank you.
- After four weeks using topic latanoprost, Gh and testosterone I had varicela zoster virus reactivation.
- Its been 6 years i have yellow skin and skin atrophy and peeling of skin.
- I’m really just looking for support. I’m looking for what others are doing to control the mood swings and irritability.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- Support group for people who take Prednisone (844 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.