Premarin and Psoriasis support group
A support group for people who take Premarin and have Psoriasis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Premarin and have Psoriasis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- My my name is Lorrainr I’m 51 yrs old just started taking Premarin
- I have psoriasis and recently had swimmers ear, which caused inflamation in and around my ear. I developed Bells palsy on my right side. I went to ENT he referred to it has herpes/shingles. I never been diagnosed with herpes, full blood test 2 yrs ago. It's been a week and I did actupuncter ...
- Male 69 years suffering with CRPS and psoriasis. Started with a fractured arm on February 1, 2016. Chronic pain in my right arm, wrist and hand. Occasionally mirrored in my left arm, wrist and hand. Psoriasis developed soon after surgery. The psoriasis has affected most of my body from my...
- I started using Premarin a month ago and have twitching
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Psoriasis (331 members)
- Support group for people who take Premarin (81 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.