Premarin and Psoriasis support group
A support group for people who take Premarin and have Psoriasis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Premarin and have Psoriasis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi, my name is Lorna, and I have just had a eureka moment and checked to see whether there was a link between psoriasis and acid indigestion, and lo and behold there is. I've never been able to work out what sets off a flare up of the psoriasis, a couple of days ago I had four major attacks of...
- My name is Ray. I found out I have G6PD more than 20 years ago. But I was told that it is not a big deal. Then about 5 years ago I found out I have psoriasis. I am getting treatment for it. It all started when I joined the military in 1995. That’s when I found out I am g6pd deficiency. A...
- Am experiencing dizziness, nausea, extreme fatigue and depression since starting sotalol 8 months ago. This started to occur intermittently at first, once a month or so. Has progressed. Incrementally to every three or four days now. What’s up? Incremen
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- My my name is Lorrainr I’m 51 yrs old just started taking Premarin
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Psoriasis (339 members)
- Support group for people who take Premarin (85 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.