Progesterone and Abdominal hernia gangrenous support group
A support group for people who take Progesterone and have Abdominal Hernia Gangrenous.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Progesterone and have Abdominal Hernia Gangrenous
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My name is Jan. I am Having clicking or twitching of the muscles in my ear causing a horrible noise . Very disturbing!
- I'm wondering if the recent problems I've had with jaw clenching and brutish at night have to do with my progesterone use
- Hi, my name is yovana and I started taking progesterone and fluoxetine a couple of days ago and I have been feeling more depressed than usual for no reason. Has anybody else experienced this?
- Does it need to continue progesterone or i have to discountinue cause my cough is horrible.i did ivf and as a supplement therapy i do progesterone shots
- I started taking 100mg progesterone before bedtime one year ago. Around that same time I caught a cold. I had a severe cough with my cold. Months later I still had cough. In August dr. Uped dosage to 200mg. After having pulmonary function test and lung x-Ray (all normal) thank God. I started...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Abdominal Hernia Gangrenous
- Support group for people who take Progesterone (95 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.