Provigil and Breast cancer stage iii support group
A support group for people who take Provigil and have Breast Cancer Stage Iii.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Provigil and have Breast Cancer Stage Iii
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- sober 36 yrs. diagnosed dec 2017 and just began harvoni 12 wk treatment plan. i have been taking provigil for years. get it without an rx online. i attributed my need for additional energy due to work load & schedule. i have reported from the beginning to GI doc that i take provigil. am...
- ot at this time but will after reviewing other comments
- Hi. I’m Brandi.. take provigil 200mg x 2 a day..
- I have only been taking provigil for a few days now and cannot seem to stay awake. I'm hoping that after taking it for a while it will "kick in" and start work I g the way it was intended. Has anyone heard of that happening?
- Just wanting toknow the interactions
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Breast Cancer Stage Iii (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Provigil (91 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.