Provigil and Breast cancer stage iii support group
A support group for people who take Provigil and have Breast Cancer Stage Iii.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Provigil and have Breast Cancer Stage Iii
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- ot at this time but will after reviewing other comments
- Hi. I’m Brandi.. take provigil 200mg x 2 a day..
- I have only been taking provigil for a few days now and cannot seem to stay awake. I'm hoping that after taking it for a while it will "kick in" and start work I g the way it was intended. Has anyone heard of that happening?
- Just wanting toknow the interactions
- i take modafinil, but my doctor is not aware, because I buy it online....I have been prescribed candisartan for chronic migraines...can I safely take both?
Related Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Breast cancer stage iii
- Support group for people who take Provigil
Related eHealthMe studyProvigil and Breast cancer stage iii
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.