Prozac and Gluten intolerance support group
A support group for people who take Prozac and have Gluten Intolerance.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Prozac and have Gluten Intolerance
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi all, My name is Marlayne and I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. First diagnosed in 1996 with stage 0 DCIS. 19 lymph nodes removed and a total mastectomy. Good for 20 years. 2016 diagnosed with stage 4 to the bones. I started Prozac 5 mg 3 weeks ago. Then 10 mg for the last 3 weeks....
- I have had the hiccups for four days, I have only been taking Prozac for six weeks. My muscle twitches in my legs seem to have increased as well. Anyone else had this effect?
- I’m diagnosed with bipolar since 10 years and I’m suffering from hypersexuality
- Hey new to the site. Have there been good or bad side effects mixing both?
- Hello. I just started Prozac this week and have bleeding between periods. How common is this?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Gluten Intolerance (113 members)
- Support group for people who take Prozac (439 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.