Relpax and Scoliosis support group
A support group for people who take Relpax and have Scoliosis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Relpax and have Scoliosis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Was 30 pounds overweight that was really affecting tachycardia due to insulin spikes caused by bad eating. So far lost 20 pounds but working on right thoracic scoliosis exercises to help muscles adjust to lower weight on front (belly) .
- Hi I mainly try to avoid pain! Have had chronic migraines for 40 years, largely controlled the last 4 when propanalol was added to my menu. Also have severe arthritis in my toes. Hallus rigidus in my great toe led to a hemicap implant 3 years ago. It failed and last summer they fused the...
- My daughter got the Gardasil vaccine when she was younger, she is now 26. She was diagnosed with scoliosis her senior year in high school. I only just now entertained the idea if scoliosis was connected to the Gardasil. So I googled it and my heart sunk when all this stuff came up in my search....
- I'm surprised to know that a group like this exists. I hope you would be willing to help me along this path
- I am 65 yo and have scoliosis and osteoporosis and am experiencing gastrointestinal problems much like a hiatal hernia with new pain under my left clavicle which is very sore.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Scoliosis (120 members)
- Support group for people who take Relpax (24 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.