Remicade and Acute psychosis support group
A support group for people who take Remicade and have Acute Psychosis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Remicade and have Acute Psychosis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I'm Anne. I have foot leg and ankle swelling after 7th infusion of Remicade.
- Hi.. i'm a male 54 old years. From 2008 to jan 2018 i'm under Remicade and Metotrexate for Psioratic Arthrites. On jan 2018 with RM and TC was found prostate cancer and renal cancer. On may 2018 under daVinci Xi robot, renal cancer (about 2 cm) was removed. Next oct. i will operate for...
- Hi, I am from Nova Scotia and am currently overdue treatment by almost 5 weeks. I'm feeling symptoms and wondered what is common and I found results varied online. Just looking for information and how to cope with the joint pain and how long this phase lasts. Its unbearable at times. Aleve...
- My name is Thelma. I began taking Remicade a little over a year ago. Then one day, all of a sudden my hands began to shake and my head shakes. I went to see my family physician and he diagnosed ET. The tremors got worse so I began seeing a neurologist. He has me on Primidone but it helps...
- I am just wondering how safe it is to take both of these medicines.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Acute Psychosis (45 members)
- Support group for people who take Remicade (292 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.