Revlimid and Gingival erythema support group
A support group for people who take Revlimid and have Gingival Erythema.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Revlimid and have Gingival Erythema
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Can anyone tell me how to counteract the numbness and tingling either thru exercise or food. Will it go away after the drug taking is stopped and how long after.
- Hi. My name is Jan. I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma in 2015. I underwent a stem cell transplant a year ago but have not achieved total remission. My physician wants me to begin a maintenance dose of Revlimid soon, and I am also considering adding ashwaghanda to strengthen my thyroid. Has...
- hello--massive swelling, fluid retention, cramps, stiffness, soreness, extreme fatigue, severe gi tract issues (Crohn' Like), rash, dizzy, confused, poor cognitive status, etc--was on Revlimid May 2013 to recently. 90 Lb weight gain. Mostly fluid. Multiple Myeloma Dx in 2012--Surgery,...
- I was diagnosed with moderate to severe depression. Thought it was just me. Now finding some of the ways Revlimid messes with my body. Interested in hearing other people's experience in finding remedy.
- Formication with Revlimid... What to do?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Gingival Erythema
- Support group for people who take Revlimid (107 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.