Riluzole and Non-accidental overdose support group
A support group for people who take Riluzole and have Non-Accidental Overdose.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Riluzole and have Non-Accidental Overdose
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hello my name is Donna, I have friend with unidentified Ataxia who takes this drug and has been for about six months. Her doctor told her when he saw her she was walking better. I also have unidentified Ataxia have tried Amantadine it did not agree with me. When I see my doctor I will ask...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Non-Accidental Overdose
- Support group for people who take Riluzole (1 member)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.