Risperdal consta and Dreams - bad support group
A support group for people who take Risperdal Consta and have Dreams - Bad.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Risperdal Consta and have Dreams - Bad
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I recently got pretty bad sunburn all over my neck back and thighs and i think that just like when i have a fever and my body is hot that the burn is obviously making my body hot so i keep having these bad dreams, i had 3 seperate nightmares today. Not so fun.
- Tracy here from the uk. I am 59, have three spinal fractures and currently on my fourth pen. I would not wish anyone to experience the restless, dream/nightmares I have recentl6 experienced but have to say it feels at least good not to continue to think I am going mad and imagining it all!! I...
- Hello I have been taking Diltiazem for some 3 years i am a male 72 years old . The nightmares have been getting worse and more common. Has anyone else experience the same. Andre
- i want information for age 69
- Hi! I'm looking for info on the side effects of marijuana & Risperdal
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyRisperdal consta and Dreams - bad
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.