Ritalin la and Diabetes support group
A support group for people who take Ritalin La and have Diabetes.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Ritalin La and have Diabetes
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I want have more information about Tradjenta with Glipzide 5 mg, I started about 2 weeks and I want know the side effects, if is safe, if is work to lower the blood sugar, if is dangerous or bring other health problem. I am 67 years old, this is my first time that I taken diabetic medicine, Thank you.
- I'm a grandma of twin boys, I only have one daughter. I have lots of experience with twins with autism. If you have any questions just ask.
- I have had Type 1 diabetes for almost 18 years now
- Am having horrible esophageal spasms. Found 2 or 3 drops Klonopin helps. Waiting for GI appointment. Lost 40 pounds. Burning pain in esophagus with swallowing anything.
- Have developed horrible esophageal spasms. Lost over 40 pounds. Having trouble with short term memory. Off balance. Taking 2-3 drops liquid Klonopin. It helps , but I do not want to become dependent.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Diabetes (246 members)
- Support group for people who take Ritalin La (5 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.