Ritalin la and Diabetes support group
A support group for people who take Ritalin La and have Diabetes.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Ritalin La and have Diabetes
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have had Type 1 diabetes for almost 18 years now
- Am having horrible esophageal spasms. Found 2 or 3 drops Klonopin helps. Waiting for GI appointment. Lost 40 pounds. Burning pain in esophagus with swallowing anything.
- Have developed horrible esophageal spasms. Lost over 40 pounds. Having trouble with short term memory. Off balance. Taking 2-3 drops liquid Klonopin. It helps , but I do not want to become dependent.
- Hi i m Shanu from India, I m Suffering ankylosing spondylitis since 12 years, and last four(4) years i m on Remicade, Doctors check my blood test regulerly and last 6 months my blood sugar level is eleveted 217 after eating, fasting sugar is 150 and i m not take any diabetes medicine
- Hello, I have been on dialysis for 5 years. And recently I had a gastro bleed in my esophagus, caused by my liver issues, that I was unaware of.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Diabetes (221 members)
- Support group for people who take Ritalin La (5 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.