Safflower oil and Diarrhea support group
A support group for people who take Safflower Oil and have Diarrhea.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Safflower Oil and have Diarrhea
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Have acute direahea 6 weeks now with ibrance and letrzole4 to 5 times a day even with direahea. Pill
- I have been changed from Rivaroxaban to Apixaban. I had no trouble for over a year with Rivoroxaban but have taken Apixaban now for 5 days and on the 4th night suffered very badly with diarrhoea and again on 5th night. Unfortunately I am not at home so can’t consult Dr so have recommenced...
- I have taken Entresto at lunch time and suffered shortly afterwords with severe Diarrhea twice with a short time in between. It seems to have settled down now. My name is Joe Neustatl and my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. I am a fit 85 year old and go to gym 4 or 5 days each week. 2. I had a minor stroke 5 months ago. 3. Fortunately I was up and recovering after 1 night in hospital. Discharged after 4 nights in hospital with MEDICATION of APIXABAN. 4. Frequently say once or twice each month I have acute...
- Hi. My husband, age 71, has parkinsonism and frontotemporal dementia. He is on a high fiber diet. He has taken Sinemet for roughly two years. For the past three weeks or so he has begun having bowel movements roughly four times per day. The bowel movements are small, and not diarrhea. They seem...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Diarrhea (681 members)
- Support group for people who take Safflower Oil
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.