Sensipar and Kidney transplant support group
A support group for people who take Sensipar and have Kidney Transplant.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Sensipar and have Kidney Transplant
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi. I had a kidney transplant 2 yrs ago. I was put on many meds one being Sensipar. Oh. I also have to take a low dose of prednisone daily. I don’t have a insane appetite. Yet I gained a lot of weight and my stomach is uncomfortably big. I’ve been doing low carb but I mess up on the...
- Hi I been taking sensipar for more than a Year I have nothing but bald spots I just learn that this med is taking my hair out im am so upset
- Hi my name is Sara, I have been taking Sensipar for two months and have noticed my hair is falling out.
- I had kidney transplant 2 months back. ALL my kidney tests are fine but I'm experiencing severe heart palpitations since last few days. I also have fistula on my left arm which feels numb at times. Has anyone else experienced these symptoms?
- Been on this stuff for a few days. Any physical exertion and my heart beats so violently and I get winded too fast. While playing Paintball I start to Hyperventilate. This has never happene before this medicine.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Kidney Transplant (13 members)
- Support group for people who take Sensipar (10 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.