Simvastatin and Social avoidant behavior support group
A support group for people who take Simvastatin and have Social Avoidant Behavior.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Simvastatin and have Social Avoidant Behavior
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I was put on 40mg of simvastine about 8months ago from 20mg. And have a so many uti since then. I have asked could it be the problem, but all I get is I don't think so.
- Hi I'm 57 years old with a family history of high cholesterol. I have been on simvastatin for more than a decade.
- My name is Suzie. I've been taking Simvastatin for many years and am concerned about memory loss from it.
- A colonoscopy didn't explain heavy morning rectal bleeding so I'm looking into drug interactions the gastro expert didn't tell me about
- Just reading online as due to take simvastatin and sertraline ! Good to know I’m not alone ;o))
Related Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Social avoidant behavior
- Support group for people who take Simvastatin
Related eHealthMe studySimvastatin and Social avoidant behavior
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.