Soriatane and Pain relief support group
A support group for people who take Soriatane and have Pain Relief.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Soriatane and have Pain Relief
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have significant pain relief while taking phentermine and would like to find out more about others that are experiencing the same thing.
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
- Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and...
- Hi my name is Donna I'm 48 I'm hoping to get some advice on pain after 6 back surgerys
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Pain Relief (199 members)
- Support group for people who take Soriatane (9 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.