Sprycel and Hypotonia support group
A support group for people who take Sprycel and have Hypotonia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Sprycel and have Hypotonia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I am a male who is 55. Three years ago I was diagnosed with CML. I started on Tasigna and have used all the TKI drugs. I get pancreatitis from all of them. My doctor said it is because I have a fatty liver now. I can not take a full dose of Sprycell to get into remission because of my...
- I am a 51 year old female who was diagnosed with CML three years ago. I was a very active and relatively healthy individual prior to diagnosis. Since being diagnosed I have developed a myriad of conditions and suffer from a host of adverse effects. I hope to gain some insight and knowledge...
- Hi my name is Brian and I was diagnosed with CML in Jan 2018.Doing well but memory is slipping
- Been a cml patient since 2012 and experience different side effects with Sprycel the latest being facial flushness. Yet it is not my blood pressure the cause I am being told. Also, stretching in the neck area and chest discomfort. Theee Year’s tried Tasigna but bad reaction with rash and...
- I have been feeling depressed, not about leukemia though. I have been crying a lot and I just realize sprycel can cause depression
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Hypotonia (10 members)
- Support group for people who take Sprycel (76 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.