Suboxone and Strabismus support group
A support group for people who take Suboxone and have Strabismus.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Suboxone and have Strabismus
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi my name is Heinrich, I recently noticed that i have strabismus in one eye and more noticable when I smoke cannabis...does it cause strabismus to be worse? Cause my girlfriend says she has only noticed it when I smoke and everyone has noticed it when I'm high which makes me highly...
- I have MY 1st infusion of ocrevus tomorrow morn. Ok to take 1/3 of a sub. ?
- Hi my name is Dilly and I am suffering from the obvious opiate addiction. I thought that suboxone would be the magical drug that would help me live. To make it short, I did help. But now I am 40 something pounds over weight. In seven months!! I need to talk to people that this has happen to and...
- Wow, I was wondering if I was alone on having this heavy neck pain and I see that I am not. I haven't read any other comments yet. I thought I was having the pain because I was getting weaker from sleeping too much. It's not just pain. It's like difficult to hold it up. I'm thinking upper body...
- Hello. This is just my second day on Suboxone and I am pretty nauseated. I am only taking 1/4 of my strip at a time to try and keep from being sick but still getting sick. 8mg/2mg strip cut into fourths. Can I be safe in taking 12.5 mg of phenergan to help with sickness until I adjust to this...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Strabismus (25 members)
- Support group for people who take Suboxone (431 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.