Tacrolimus and Papilloedema support group
A support group for people who take Tacrolimus and have Papilloedema.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Tacrolimus and have Papilloedema
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- 64 yo female, retired. Diagnosis of Papilloedema on 7/5/18. Severe headaches. Normal CT scan. Possible Idiopathic Inter-cranial Hypertension.
- Kia ora. I've had a liver transplant in Dec 2018. I'm on tac and various other meds for my Autoimmune Crest. We were told we weren't allowed to take tac with our Tacrolimus. Is anyone taking tac and spirulina and if so what have been the benefits and or side effects?
- I am nearly two years post transplant and have suffered extreme water retention for 18 months. Attributed to hormones so on hrt however made no difference and now two litres of excess water in legs, bottom, stomach, arms and face. I also take MMF. Any advice much appreciated. Thank you
- My name is Damian I am coming off the Tac and havi g withdrawal symptoms
- Hello,my name is Tawanna. I never experienced back pain until I had my liver transplant at the age of 47. I hear that the tacrolimus can cause it and it's excruciating at some time. My Dr do not seem to elaborate on this subject with me as I complain continuously. Just seen to give me something...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Papilloedema (6 members)
- Support group for people who take Tacrolimus (81 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.