Tacrolimus and Papilloedema support group
A support group for people who take Tacrolimus and have Papilloedema.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Tacrolimus and have Papilloedema
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I get skin rash ( on face cheeks ) after use this medicine for 3 months especially after heat exposure . There is also mild swelling . Now I gave this skin rash and swelling for last 2 months and not going away . I reduced usage of tacrolimus ( 0.1%) but the rash is still there . I also...
- 64 yo female, retired. Diagnosis of Papilloedema on 7/5/18. Severe headaches. Normal CT scan. Possible Idiopathic Inter-cranial Hypertension.
- Kia ora. I've had a liver transplant in Dec 2018. I'm on tac and various other meds for my Autoimmune Crest. We were told we weren't allowed to take tac with our Tacrolimus. Is anyone taking tac and spirulina and if so what have been the benefits and or side effects?
- I am nearly two years post transplant and have suffered extreme water retention for 18 months. Attributed to hormones so on hrt however made no difference and now two litres of excess water in legs, bottom, stomach, arms and face. I also take MMF. Any advice much appreciated. Thank you
- My name is Damian I am coming off the Tac and havi g withdrawal symptoms
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Papilloedema (8 members)
- Support group for people who take Tacrolimus (84 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.