Taxol and Salivary gland mucocoele support group
A support group for people who take Taxol and have Salivary Gland Mucocoele.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Taxol and have Salivary Gland Mucocoele
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hello, I am a 67 yr. old female with "HER2+, ER-/PR-" breast cancer (stage 1, grade 3). I finished 8 rounds of Taxol/Herceptin chemo on 3/5/2018. Completed with 4 weeks of radiation on 5/15/2018, and now I am on "Herceptin only" until January next year. I started having this itchy, tingling,...
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- My sister had her first taxol treatment and am trying to find out what others have done to control excessive thirst
- 1st weekly doses of Taxol for breast cancer. On day 4 experienced restless leg syndrome and abdominal pain.
- I am not the patient but relative of someone on Taxol. He has been on it for about 2 or 3 months and it was given to him as a last option as they had tried other chemo drugs as well as immunetherapy. The other drugs held the cancer stable for some time but as we all know, it gets worse. He...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Salivary Gland Mucocoele (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Taxol (54 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.