Telmisartan and Eczema support group
A support group for people who take Telmisartan and have Eczema.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Telmisartan and have Eczema
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to sharing and learning better ways to manage pain. As I grow older it seems to get more challenging. After 20 plus years of ulcerative colitis, I developed degenerative disc disease and a few years after that fibromyalgia. I was told that the many regiments...
- Hi! Happy to find this group. I am a 67 year old woman I’ve been on Telmisartan 40 milligrams daily since 2001. It has been a mainstay of my hypertension treatment in consort with hydrochlorthizide 25 milligrams and Toprol-XL (brand, not generic). The three have worked beautifully together for...
- My name is Evy and I am very suspicious that I have come down with bad eczema & my Dr. will not listen..I think it is because I have been on Amlodipine & Atenolol for 30 years! A total physical exam revealed nothing wrong, except Eczema!
- Hello, My name is kendal. I have been suffering from atopical dermatitis and Mctd for years. I first was diagnosed with Atopical dermatitis about 7 yrs ago when I had spots of rashes that wouldn't go away. They treated me with UVB light treatments and allergy shots 3xs a day for 1 yr. After...
- Hello, Gabrielle here. I've been taking Telmisartan and have had nosebleeds. Last night's went for over eight hours before it finally dried up. Increased blood flow and widening blood vessels is great when it's inside the body, but not much fun when it's outside and I have to sit up, clamping...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Eczema (154 members)
- Support group for people who take Telmisartan (71 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.