Telmisartan and Pad support group
A support group for people who take Telmisartan and have Pad.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Telmisartan and have Pad
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi! Happy to find this group. I am a 67 year old woman I’ve been on Telmisartan 40 milligrams daily since 2001. It has been a mainstay of my hypertension treatment in consort with hydrochlorthizide 25 milligrams and Toprol-XL (brand, not generic). The three have worked beautifully together for...
- I was recently diagnosed with PVD and I have been on Diovan for years. I will be 58 In October. It seems like the floater are really bad in my eyes and they are very dry all the time. Is anyone else having the really dry eyes?
- Hello, Gabrielle here. I've been taking Telmisartan and have had nosebleeds. Last night's went for over eight hours before it finally dried up. Increased blood flow and widening blood vessels is great when it's inside the body, but not much fun when it's outside and I have to sit up, clamping...
- I've slowly lost ability to walk or stand for any length of time over the past year, this past February I woke up with terrible left foot pain. Thought it would go away but after a week + still having pain I figured it must be a pinched nerve in my back since I have had chiropractic treatments...
- Did a lot of research into what HBP medication I should consider. I settled onto ARBs as they seem to be the newer medicines that are addressing the shortcomings of ACE inhibitors and CCB. Since my HBP is not extreme, monotherapy looks like a good approach and ARBs looked like a good place to...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Pad (28 members)
- Support group for people who take Telmisartan (67 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.