Timolol maleate and Aspergilloma support group
A support group for people who take Timolol Maleate and have Aspergilloma.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Timolol Maleate and have Aspergilloma
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I take lexapro and timolol. I am thinking of changing from lexapro to prozac. Can I take prozac with timolol eye drops?
- Apparently the self-introduction is NOT optional.
- I have an upcoming visit with my Ophthalmologist. Being treated for glaucoma. One of my meds is Timolol GFS gel forming solution 0.5%. I just learned that the eye drop mfgr. Sandoz mentioned Raynaud's phenomenon in their prescription information as a possible adverse reaction. I've been...
- Started timolol in march and noticed in may or June my tongue had an orange coating. Just had it cultured and its Candida. Drs still deny it is from the timolol
- I stopped using Timolol drops i week and 3 days ago. Still having hair loss. How long before hair stops falling out.? Phoned company, but they did not know how long, just that is is a side affect. Thanks Rose
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Aspergilloma (4 members)
- Support group for people who take Timolol Maleate (27 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.