Tobramycin and dexamethasone and Rash support group
A support group for people who take Tobramycin And Dexamethasone and have Rash.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Tobramycin And Dexamethasone and have Rash
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Can others share what their skin rash looked like... I am wondering if I am having a drug reaction>
- I get skin rash ( on face cheeks ) after use this medicine for 3 months especially after heat exposure . There is also mild swelling . Now I gave this skin rash and swelling for last 2 months and not going away . I reduced usage of tacrolimus ( 0.1%) but the rash is still there . I also...
- On vedolizimab since Nov. Bad itchy rash and swellingdeveloped on hands and feet feel hot and swillen
- I started on Oxycodone immediately after my colectomy surgery on the 9 th of August 2018. On the 11th a rash began to appear and now its spread almost across my entire body. In some spots it’s quite inflamed. I’m using Diphenhydramine HCI with Zinc Acetate and aloe Vera. I expect to be on...
- I was recently diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia and have a rash on my arms. Are rashes common with LBD? Thanks George C.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Rash (730 members)
- Support group for people who take Tobramycin And Dexamethasone
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.