Tolbutamide and Inability to speak support group
A support group for people who take Tolbutamide and have Inability To Speak.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Tolbutamide and have Inability To Speak
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi Everyone, I thought I was developing an illness before reading some of these blogs. Angela
- I have been on Letrozole for 21 months and have noticed that my speech is slurred lately. Is anyone else having the same problem
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed slurred speech. On an 18 month waiting list to see a neurologist. I had a.c.d.f. Spinal surgery 2years Ago anyone similar? I am a senior female.
- How long after stopping the med dis your speech return?
- I started.taking Carvedilol about 3 months ago and now have dysarthria that seems to come and go.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Inability To Speak (188 members)
- Support group for people who take Tolbutamide
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.