- Hi. I have been taking Topamax for about 4 years since a migrainous stroke, to prevent migraine. I have noticed so many things: brain fog, working memory loss and loss of ability to read and remember/study (all of which could be attributed to the stroke so it's hard to pinpoint) but also really...
- Hi, my name is gigi been struggling with pain for twenty years, found out now less than 4 mos I have Fibromyalgia.
- Hi I mainly try to avoid pain! Have had chronic migraines for 40 years, largely controlled the last 4 when propanalol was added to my menu. Also have severe arthritis in my toes. Hallus rigidus in my great toe led to a hemicap implant 3 years ago. It failed and last summer they fused the...
- I was taking Topamax for 6 months and then I developed a sore on my leg or bruises that turned into a sore on my 6 month of taking Topamax and then I was diagnosed with vasculitis bummer real bummer
- my name is david. I take lyrica for epilepsy. This is a new medication for me. Slowly my dose is being increased. I do not like the anger, anxiety, frustration and depression as a result of taking this medication. What can I do to deal withe these emotions and the lack of control?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Anger (146 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax (359 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.