Torsemide and Hypopnea support group
A support group for people who take Torsemide and have Hypopnea.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Torsemide and have Hypopnea
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I take Torsemide every day and rapidly losing my hearing. Anyone know what else I can take if this is causing my hearing loss. Thanks, Annie Shinn
- The doctor switched me from furosemide to torsemide because i seemed to have devloped an ugly skin disease called bullous pemphigoid that had been found to have been caused by furosemide. Doesn't seem to matter which of these drugs I am taking----I itch, itch, itch till I am half crazy. Sarna...
- 85 female, taking toresemide. Just got doctor to change me back to furosemide. Then I found this article and possibly my suspicions were right that the all consuming itching was from a change of med. Nothing has helped it, maybe the lotion Sarna, and maybe the allergy pill I started taking, but...
- Itching wakes me by dawn,,,,,,,,,,,Sarna helps a little
- I have been taking torsemide since May when I was in the hospital with a lasix drip to remove fluid from my lungs. I have had some bad attacks of acid reflux that burn my esophagus. Luckily I already knew and had on hand DGL and aloe vera drink. Also my system, after the reflux, produced much...
Related support groups
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.