Torsemide and Hypopnoea support group
A support group for people who take Torsemide and have Hypopnoea.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Torsemide and have Hypopnoea
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I take Torsemide every day and rapidly losing my hearing. Anyone know what else I can take if this is causing my hearing loss. Thanks, Annie Shinn
- The doctor switched me from furosemide to torsemide because i seemed to have devloped an ugly skin disease called bullous pemphigoid that had been found to have been caused by furosemide. Doesn't seem to matter which of these drugs I am taking----I itch, itch, itch till I am half crazy. Sarna...
- 85 female, taking toresemide. Just got doctor to change me back to furosemide. Then I found this article and possibly my suspicions were right that the all consuming itching was from a change of med. Nothing has helped it, maybe the lotion Sarna, and maybe the allergy pill I started taking, but...
- Itching wakes me by dawn,,,,,,,,,,,Sarna helps a little
- I have been taking torsemide since May when I was in the hospital with a lasix drip to remove fluid from my lungs. I have had some bad attacks of acid reflux that burn my esophagus. Luckily I already knew and had on hand DGL and aloe vera drink. Also my system, after the reflux, produced much...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Hypopnoea
- Support group for people who take Torsemide (12 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.