Treanda and Vaginal infection support group
A support group for people who take Treanda and have Vaginal Infection.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Treanda and have Vaginal Infection
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hello... Im wita. Im on my way struggling with my vaginal infection. I need encouragement to convince me that i can get over. I wanna have normal vaginal condition like other health women. I have been in this cirmustances since i was 15 years old, im 25 y'o right now. Its difficult to be through...
- Wondering if you can take Viagra when you are taking Bendamustine.
- Hi! I'm 52 y.o and took Accutane when I was 17. I started to have problems in my genitals about 1 year ago. The symptoms includes minor itching with inflammation mostly at my clitoris and uterus end part. It has been very painful. The whole vaginal area is red, black spots with a white film...
- what is the treatment for limictal induced vaginitis?
- I have a persistent, recurring discharge. It is a light milky texture and is odorless. But it's annoying. I've been on Xolair for over a year, and am 69. I've been treated with oral Fluconizole, have used topical treatments, but the symptoms return. What can be done short of going off of Xolair?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Vaginal Infection (5 members)
- Support group for people who take Treanda (10 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.