Trileptal and Weariness support group
A support group for people who take Trileptal and have Weariness.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Trileptal and have Weariness
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- my name is Elizabeth I'm trying to figure out which medication causes all of this and i am going to tell doctor to get me off of it
- Hi, I am trying to connect the decrease oxygen saturation and the Raynaud's phenomena.
- cancer sure sucks had no idea what I was getting into have an IV port, love it! trouble driving and walking now had bronchiospasm attack, think the Eloxatin caused it, sensitivity to cold is awful!! had eloxatin accumulate under medical alert bracelet and it blistered my...
- Exactly one month I started and extremely tired. Fatigued and more. What do I do to relieve it
- I have been on mirtazapine 30mg daily at bedtime for 2 weeks for insomnia and weaning of benzo which I had taken intermittantly for many years. I am 68 years old and has also been on hypertension drugs and blood thinners.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Weariness (856 members)
- Support group for people who take Trileptal (149 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.